Places to work on cars (other than home)

To: mglist <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Places to work on cars (other than home)
From: Adam Arabian <arabian@allegronet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:47:48 -0500
Ok, heres a tangentially LBC problem I'm having and I need some advice.

I'm just finishing up my masters, and I'm relocating to near Washington
DC (Laurel, MD, actually - about 15 mi or so NE of the beltway).  I'm
trying to find a house to rent that has a garage so I can keep working
on the TD, but I've had little luck.  Are there any other options taht
I've missed?  I've heard tell of public storage places that will let you
do it and the like, but nothing for certain.

Any thoughts?  Recommendations?  I'm starting to get a bit frustrated
here...

Sorry for the semi OT post...

A. Arabian