Bodily Dimensions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bodily Dimensions
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:11:30 +0610
Guys,

I have found a number of excellent websites that list most technical
dimensions of various MGs but what I need now is one that shows
physical/body measurements.

I have a person who is building me a rollbar (yes, finally) and he would
like to get materials and some  construction happening before this
weekend when I can give him my car for a few hours for the final
fitting.

Is there a site with a body diagram and measurements, particularly in my
case for a CBB?

Have I missed something in my Haynes or Bentley tomes?

Eric
'68MGB MkII