Re: Bodily Dimensions

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Bodily Dimensions
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:40:39 -0800
I would think the "packaway" type hood would fit over the rollbar, since
it installs "from the top" and the rollbar is located at the highest
point of the frame, more or less. Unless it's a width issue. I know you
can convert from the folding top to the packaway kind, but I don't know
how much trouble it is.

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim