Re: Praying to Lord Lucas 77B

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Praying to Lord Lucas 77B
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:46:51 -0400
Without gas the fuel pump will eventually stop clicking -
permanently. To beat Lord Lucas (they've been making pacemakers
lately) you need to have a multimeter (Moses' rod) in the left
hand and the wiring diagram (the Word of Lucas) in the right.
Follow the Voltage, on isolated sections of the circuit and
grounds check for Continuity, and you will find the Source of
Evil. No sense shooting in the dark.

Newfoundland? No kidding. Car camped thru the island in 1971. The
hospitality I got from the Newfies made the Maritime Mainlanders
look downright rude. Never forgotten.

Mike L
60 MGA