Re: Turn Signals Quit

To: JPGarner@ucdavis.edu, iap6@glasscity.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turn Signals Quit
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:55:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/00 2:52:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu writes:

<< I was hunting turn signal bugs last weekend. If the hazards work then the
 flasher is okay. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not exactly.  I believe there are two flashers, one for hazards and one for
the turn signals.  That's how it is in the Midget at least.  Usually when the
flasher goes bad, the turn signal will come on and stay on until cancelled,
without flashing, but the lights will light.

Since you have no turn signals at all, I suspect either the wire from the
hazard switch is off, or there is a bad ground.  You are correct, get a
wiring diagram and trace the circuit.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget