RE: Turn Signals Quit

To: "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Turn Signals Quit
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:17:59 -0700
oooopsie... well serves me right for trying to picture the wiring diagram
from memory!

In my '79 mgb at least different circuits are grounded at different points,
and some lamps are grounded directly in the housing. Thus in my car if all
the signal lights were out then it couldn't be a common ground cos the front
and back lights have a different ground. I don't know about your car.

hope that helps

Joe

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California