Re: How much would you pay for advice

To: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: How much would you pay for advice
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:25:46 -0700
Well, 1.5 gallons of fuel is about $2.25 now, usually more like $2.

If the company wants 20% or $2, then that leaves you doing it for free to
50 cents per q.

Since we can get questions on the list answered for free, that makes it
competitive, I guess, if nothing else.

I would suggest not cross-posting.  You could post individually to each
list, but when you copy both lists on the same message, all responses end
up on both lists, greatly increasing the traffic and crossnoise.

- Tab