Re: Running without a thermostat-reply

To: <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Running without a thermostat-reply
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:37:29 +0930
On Thursday, 20 April 2000 Eric ruimenated ;-)
Subject: Running without a thermostat

> Can I canvass the range of opinions on running with no thermostat at all?
If the car didn't need a thermostat the factory wouldn't have fitted one to
keep production costs down. You need the thing to ensure the correct flow of
coolant around the head, so I was told! Perhaps we will both learn from the
wisdom of the list?  It does get cold here too y'know, remember we had frost
on the lawn one time last winter? I thought about moving to Florida!! ;-)

L8R,

Scotty. [ Who remembers the big freeze last winter, eh? Eric?]
Adelaide, Australia.