Re: "Urgent action to re-enter" US Market says MG Car Company

To: "Bruce Burrows" <bburrows@webtv.net>, <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Subject: Re: "Urgent action to re-enter" US Market says MG Car Company
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:14:43 +0100
And before you have a new product you have to have investment.  It is this
that is going to be the killer for the Phoenix consortium with their
proposed volume production, and is what is causing the global mega-mergers.

I would not be surprised if BMW plumped for Phoenix over Alchemy, if for no
other reason than it moves mass redundancies further away from themselves.
Also it would seem that it will be cheaper for BMW to sell to Phoenix than
Alchemy given the figures in the press.

PaulH.