Re: [RAVE] Bonnet Bashing Blues-Reply

To: Scotty <scotty@dove.net.au>
Subject: Re: [RAVE] Bonnet Bashing Blues-Reply
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:33:54 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> On Tuesday, 25 April 2000 Eric said
> Subject: [RAVE] Bonnet Bashing Blues

> > I am assuming that by tightening up the bonnet hinge bolts I
> > actually made the thing sit forward a few millimetres so that it
> > did not properly grab the bonnet catch.  Maybe!
> >
> > BUGGER!
>
> BUGGER! -- I'll second that.!!
> If it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have had any luck at all.!!

Thanks Scotty.  Maybe I should have given you a phone call to get it off
my chest before ranting at the poor listfolk.

I would just like to apologise to the list for my unseemly conduct in
reporting this recent misfortune of mine.

I guess this just provides fodder for future fond storytelling and sage
advice for the newcomers down the track, and I should sagely take it as
this and in my stride.

But I must admit to being a tad miffed at the time :-)

Eric
'68MGB (buckled) MkII