Re: latest tinkering report

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Subject: Re: latest tinkering report
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:27:17 -0400
Hi Joe,
         What kind of carb and how old is it?  Did you replace the o-ring
in the needle housing?
I was replacing the carb oil every 50 miles when someone on the list
suggested this fix. Sure enough,
the o-ring was a square-ring, round in shape but square in cross-section.
Probably hadn't been replaced in 24 years (I have a 76B).

Best,

Bill