Re: latest tinkering report

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: latest tinkering report
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:50:52 -0700
Joe,

If you can't find the air cleaners locally, NW Import Parts, a small mail
order MG parts concern in Portland, Oregon has them for $4 for 62-74 MGB and
$6.50 for 75-80 MGB in their Spring catalog.  Telephone is (503) 245-4193 -
Web site is:  http://www.classicar.com/vendors/nwimpprt/NIPCONT.HTM

It's a local call for me and the man who answered was polite, knowledgeable
and helpful.  Since you have to pay shipping, you might as well check out
other items and make it worth while.

Hope this helps.  I have no financial interest in this site.

Dave 72 MGB