Re: In search of Better Brakes...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In search of Better Brakes...
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:54:51 EDT
I really wish the guys in the 2nd and 3rd cars behind me on the commute home
yesterday had better brakes.
The '76 MGB got sandwiched then a secondary hit.  Jack a...s were looking at
the wreck on the side of the road instead of the stopped line of cars ahead.
At least the cops were already there.  What a pain.  Now I can pot my hand in
the space around the trunk lid, screwed my brand new exhaust, both front &
rear bumpers mis aligned and the bonnet is caddywumpas.  At least the doors
are still moving freely.  One step forward and two back.
I guess even better brakes wouldn't have helped these jacki.

george
'76 MGB  ...How do they do that sad face?