Re: 69 mgb brakes and fuel sender/retry

To: "Chris Spenceley" <spenceley@isn.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 69 mgb brakes and fuel sender/retry
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:39:19 +0100
On my later-type senders there is a normal-sized spade for the green/blue
that goes to the gauge and a smaller spade for the ground connection.  I am
not familiar with the early senders except that they are held in with screws
instead of a locking ring and the diagram does shows a dedicated ground
connection and not a ground path.  I presume you have two wires - if the
ground wire has a tag with a hole in it then I would expect it to go under
one of the screws that secures the transmitter to the tank.

PaulH.