Re: Sprite brakes (was 69 mgb brakes and fuel sender/retry)

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite brakes (was 69 mgb brakes and fuel sender/retry)
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:12:49 -0400
The "parking" position on a Bugeye drum brake cylinder piston
(single piston design) will be determined mechanically (inside or
outside the cylinder I don't remember). The main retraction spring
will not be held off by the brake fluid. Any residual pressure on
the brake fluid (after releasing the brake pedal) will simply
result in displacement of fluid into the master.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug