Another Timing Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Timing Question
From: Rick Wagner <wagner@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:14:37 -0400 (EDT)
OK..Thanks for all the replies yesterday about pulling the vacuum hose
off. Now I have used the timing light, and it is off some so I want to
adjust it. The Bently book indicated that 55 clicks with the Vernier (sp?)
in either the A or R direction can adjust it 5 degrees. My question is how
difficult should it be to move that little vernier wheel? is there a set
on it, do you need to pull down on it or push up b4 turning (Like one of
those safety caps on a pill bottle) Also is the Vernier a dial that will
just continue to rotate or if you go so far in the A or R direction will
you hit and end point?

Thanks in Advance (Every day I am learning new things)

-Rick
--
Rick Wagner

                "No amount of genius can overcome