Re: Another Timing Question

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Another Timing Question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:00:11 -0700
Yeah, I know about this trick, but I didn't want to confuse a
self-declared novice with something that wasn't well documented in the
manual (actually, I didn't realize they even mentioned this). Plus, if
there wasn't enough adjustment available there, he'd have to do the clamp
bolt thing anyway. Might as well get it straightened out once --
shouldn't have to dink with it again anytime soon.

Bob Howard had this to say: