The dreams of youth......

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The dreams of youth......
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 13:19:29 -0700
My son's dream (he's almost 15) has been for a couple of years now to own a
vintage VW Bus (pre 1966 - split front windshield).

We went to a VW car show this weekend and he is now thoroughly discouraged.
Seemingly everything restorable has been restored.  Everything else is a
rust-bucket.

LBC content - -  He now thinks that an MGB-GT is "just the right car for him".

Great!  Except that I just sold a '67 GT (actually more of a parts car) to a
local fellow in January......

Nevertheless, we must bring along the new generation to apprceciate the LBC's
like we do.

I guess I'll now be looking for a rust-free CB GT for the boy.

Tony Woodruff
'67 MGB Roadster