Re: Problem solved for the moment? and a Towing question (Was An Introdu

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "'Ernest S.'" <ernestern@home.com>
Subject: Re: Problem solved for the moment? and a Towing question (Was An Introduction)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 20:17:00 +0100
I 'thought' I could drive under a barrier in my Mini van to exit a railway
carpark but it wedged about an inch from the top of the roof making an
ominous 'crack' sound.  When I evntually got a ticket and put it in the
machine the arm gracefully lifted, then went over the top and came crashing
down in the next lane.

Drivers of people-carriers have been finding that if they can just get into
domestic refuse disposal sites under the barriers that are there to prevent
commercial vehicles entering, they can't get back out again when they have
unloaded all their rubbish.

PaulH.