Tires

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: "Don & Donna K." <molly@swns.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 21:35:53 -0400
I'm new to the list but have a question.
I am restoring a 72 B roadster and would like to put new "sticky" tires
on the car.  It will be a daily driver but I will probably drive only
~2000 miles/year.  [I live in the central Finger Lakes of NY - plenty of
winter NaCl]  The wheels are the smaller wires (4.5") with all
suspension being stock.
I know about Coker and their $138  165 14s -- any better options??
Also Paint color.  I'm looking for early MGB BRG codes my local paint
shop can match in both base coat and 1-2-3.  Any hints??
Thanks in advance
Don