Re: "basket case" title? (MD)

To: Adam Arabian <arabian@allegronet.com>, mglist <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "basket case" title? (MD)
From: David Sylvain <niosh@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 21:32:32 -0400
Adam,

I have heard of title service companies which supposedly employ procedures
for obtaining titles for untitled vehicles.  I know nothing of the
reliability or legitimacy of these services; however, you might want to
check out the following website: http://www.buyclassiccars.com/title.html.

Good luck.

Dave Sylvain
72 MGB