MGTD Rattle

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGTD Rattle
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 17:52:13 -0400
Have had a rattle for years in the TD and I think I found it! It seems
that the generator is a hair to close to the bonnet and banks on it
sometimes.  Now the problem is, that the belt is to loose to push the
generator in and I assume I have the correct size belt, but don't
know.  Any suggestions?
Also, thanks to all for the virus warning.  I had the word as quick as
our computer gurus did.  The only problem was my work laptop may have
a dose of it and they took it to make sure.
MIKE R