Re: Cracked head!!

To: SRegel@dpra.com
Subject: Re: Cracked head!!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:26:21 -0600 (MDT)
I bought a new non-crossflow AL head complete with valves from NWImport for
$700.  It is the same PM1 (Pierce Manifold?) casting that VB and Moss sell.
It was slightly warped.  I had heli-coils installed and had it milled for about
$70 at my local NAPA.

I love the head.  I bought it for the same reason you did.  Cracked original.