RE: LBC guy buys BIG BC

To: <Tomsaudi@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC guy buys BIG BC
From: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 23:53:56 -0500
Tom,
Guess u missed my post about 2 weeks ago. I too fell into a great deal on a
1996 LR Discovery SE7 up in Abilene, Tx. I love the Big BC and on the road
it is very nice. The LR looks like it will become a nice LBC support vehicle
for future MG runs and in this Texas heat that Dual AC option comes in
handy! Enough power to pull the B's and a little more.
  There is one more bright spot too in having the LR. If anything ever
happens to it..... I know where the V8 can go... hmmm Gt maybe?

Don Collins (Austin, TX)
70B
70BGT
96 Land Rover Discovery SE7