RE: LBC guy buys BIG BC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: LBC guy buys BIG BC
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:34:58 -0700
Tom and all,

Nothing wrong with having a Rangie, how're you supposed to haul
parts and tow the MG?  Just one thing about, in my experience
(I know it's true for me!) Rover folks don't call 'em SUVs.  SUVs
are sort of truck looking bodies on car chassis.  A Rangie in my
book is a truck.  I know mine has been places a that a Navigator
or Mercedes M-E-2 class could never go!  Just seems all these
SUVs don't have solid frames and real ground clearance.

I can't wait for the film to be developed, we've got a picture of
our cypress green Range Rover towing the BRG 'B GT!

Safety Fast,

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.TeamSanctuary.com/