Re: LBC guy buys BIG BC

To: keithw@sand.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC guy buys BIG BC
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 00:55:39 EDT
Well friends, if I have learned anything, it is the tremendous assurance that
a Range Rover is NOT an SUV. After thinking about it, a Range Rover is not a
Ford Explorer or a Nissan Pathfinder, BMW X5, etc. Like my Midget, which I
consider to be an honest, genuine sports car, so too I see my Range Rover as
the genuine article.

However, I think I might have a hard time telling the local Land Rover club
at British Cars by the Sea in CT this June why I left the Rangie home and
only took the Midget. Wife offered to drive the Midget herself with me in the
Range Rover, but I wouldn't hear of it!

Tom