Re: Please read and advice (if possible)

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Please read and advice (if possible)
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:37:03 -0700
Dennis,

Have you checked your PCV valve for being clogged?  Something is sucking or
letting the oil build up in the valve cover area.  That will cause oil to
travel through the valves into the cylinder and probably do what is
happening to your car.  I think you have a PCV value in a 77, if not perhaps
the oil returns under your valve cover are clogged up.  I think I would
check that out before replacing the engine or buying another B.

Dave 72 B