Re: Upcoming weekend

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:34:41 -0600 (MDT)
I am going to attempt to build headers for my V8, and at some point figure
out why my motorcycle is spewing fuel while it sits in the parking lot.  I
don't know if there count as plans, but that is what I am doing

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari