Re: Upcoming weekend

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 01:19:18 -0600
beer always factors in sooner or later.  BTW the bike is not upside down, I
already checked that.  I did however drain more gas out of the crank case
than I did oil.  somehow I think the float on one of the 4 (count them, 4,
28mm Mikumi) carbs is stuck open and I appear to have started a syphon for
gas from there into crank case and out some kind of vent.  This should be a
fun one, tho I am tempted to leave the beer part till after the gas part,
just for safety sake.

James Nazarian
71 B Roadster
71 BGT

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari