RE: Upcoming weekend

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Upcoming weekend
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:10:06 -0700
I may take the MG out for a good exercise, but we will definately
do what the the three day weekend started out as.

On Monday, which is the wrong day, WE will attend the Memorial
Days services at my mother's home town.  The American Legion will
have a service, there will be a speaker, the legion, boy scouts,
and possibly the band, will march out to the flag and flower
decorated cemetary.  At the cemetary, there will be a prayer, a
gun salute, and taps at the honory marker for the unknowns of
American conflicts.  This will occur in town of about 120 and
there will be 300 plus people in attendance.  AFterwords there
will be a picnic and the traditional baseball game.  A good old
fashioned and well attended Memorial DAy!