RE: wierdest starting problem. help!

To: JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: wierdest starting problem. help!
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 02:31:06 -0400
Looks like fuel starvation.
When did you rerplace the fuel filter the last time? It might be clogged.
Try to loosen the incoming hose from the fuel filter and check whether there
is enough fuel coming out. If not - do the same but then with the incoming
fuel line to the filter.
If it's still a problem, the pump maybe the cause.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans