Re: MGAs/MGBs

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGAs/MGBs
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:23:45 -0400
No home for the left foot in a MGA? Try my E type with the right
throttle foot 12" closer to your pecker than the left foot. This
will kill you after two hours on the freeway (no speed control).

The tunnel obstruction that causes this poorest rearward location
of the gas pedal is on 90% of production volume - all of the
exported left hand drive cars. The right hand drive car of course
was designed properly. Go figure.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug