Grundy

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grundy
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:40:00 -0400
No, but my understanding when I purchased the policy was that there
were no restrictions on mileage, destination etc...They did require a
locked and secure storage area, which I considered reasonable. I asked
them pretty pointed questions about their coverage, I was concerned
about
mileage and usage as well.   When My car caught fire they did not even
ask where I was going, they told me to have it towed to a repair shop
of my choice, they sent an
adjuster, who was knowledgeable about MGTs and we went from there with
very few problems.
The only sticking point was over the carbs, I felt they should have
been replaced and they felt they could be redone.  They were right, I
have had no problems with the rebuilt carbs.  As I said USAA insured
the MGs for a long time
but, they would not have been as understanding about repair and
replacement of the car and they were up front about that.  USAA said
they would place a value on the car at time of repair or replacement
and if the cost of repair exceeded that value they would total the
car.  Grundy does the same thing, but we have an agreed value that is
enough to cover the car.
Mike R