Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:47:20 EDT
In reference to Hagerty, I have two of my 3 MG's insured with them, the
Magnette is my daily driver so that is insured with my normal insurance
company.  Last summer I ended up having two claims, ( cracked windshield) on
the MGB and on the way back from a show in Mass. last year someone got the
MGA in a parking lot ;(  Hagerty took care of both of the claims without
question and were a pleasure to deal with.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web