RE: improvements in hearing...

To: "'Bullwinkle'" <yd3@nvc.net>, "MG list (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: improvements in hearing...
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:59:51 -0700
thanks blake,

no blower on, and it makes the noise on idle when the car is stopped, but a
good idea. Incidentally does anybody know how to clean out the crap that
collects underneath the fresh air intake vent grille? I remember something
about a gutter than can be pulled through, but i can't find anything in the
manuals.

thanks

cheers

Joe.