Re: improvements in hearing...

To: "MG list (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: improvements in hearing...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:41:11 -0700
Umm, you hadn't switched on the heater fan by accident, had you? Another
thing that happens occasionally is a leaf or leafy twig gets sucked into
the cowl intake and gets stuck somewhere in the air box. The flow of air
through the vent when you have the flap open causes it to flutter or
rattle. This can be annoying, and it's hard to do much about. Overall,
it's remarkable how many odd noises you hear with the top up. That's why
MG owners are happiest driving with the top down!

Garner, Joseph P. had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149