GO BMC! August Meet

To: "MGs List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GO BMC! August Meet
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 08:47:00 -0500
Ladies and Gents:

This post is to announce the establishment of GO BMC (Greater Ozarks British
Motoring Club) and its first annual meet.

GO BMC is an all-British car club serving SW Missouri (USA) and the greater
Ozarks region. We meet monthly in Springfield, Missouri.

Our first annual British car and cycle meet will be held in historic
Carthage, Missouri on Route 66, 18-20 August 2000. For more information
about the club and a downloadable registration form for the event please go
to:

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/mgz/gobmc

Thank you,

David F. Darby