No oil leaks!?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: No oil leaks!?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:11:21 +0000
I picked up my 'B this week with its new, heritage aluminium bonnet/hood
(yippeeee - but more later) and parked it for a couple of days on a new
part of my driveway.  I needed to check her out this weekend before
driving her (to make sure the bonnet/hood was aligned and seated
properly - I don't want it 'flying up' you know).

When I moved her this morning I couldn't believe my eyes... there were
NO oil spots on the driveway!

Does this mean that someone has sneaked in and drained the oil from my
car or could there be something wrong with her (oil blockage or
whatever).  There appears to be oil in the sump.

I don't want to drive her if she has some critical problem.

Eric
'68MGB MkII