Re: No oil leaks!?

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: No oil leaks!?
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:41:41 -0400 (EDT)
My 70 BGT doesnt leak oil after a complete engine overhaul and
transmission clean-up. Maybe if you pour a little oil on the sides and top
of the engine to make it look more original? You could also poke a small
hole in the oil pan?

BTW, im not responsible for the results if you take my actions seriously
although i will chuckle,
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || This may seem a bit weird, but that's okay, because it
geoffeg@sloth.org || is weird.