Re: Suspension Spring Compressor

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Suspension Spring Compressor
From: "Robert C. Galli" <rcgalli@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:30:50 -0400
Couple years ago i used a jack and it all worked well.  Could not find a
ring compressor that fit - all too big.

Another vote of thanks and Kudos to Barney and the Chicagoland MG Club -
keep it short and very useful.  The photo 'essay' on spring removal was
tops - this is what this site should be about.

Bob Galli
/78 '