Re: Brake Fluid

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:54:13 -0400
No problem.  I had forgotten about the great Brake Fluid wars.  I had
not paid much attention to them in the past, but with a "new" car I
wanted to make sure that there was not some oddball fluid that needed
to be used before I dropped good ole Castrol in the system.
This MGB is great, but it is as new to me as a the shuttle would be to
Wilbur and Orville.  I am chocked full of questions about things like
the overdrive, having real turn signals, a radio I can hear,  Zenith
carb, only one carb, where did the other one go!
Thanks for the response!
Mike R