Re: MGB and stereos

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>,
Subject: Re: MGB and stereos
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:46:23 -0400
You can get a decent CD player for under $200 and the wattage is fine.  My
'78 B already had door mounted speakers, which sound fine, but get muffled
if someone's got there leg over one.  I'm probably going to stick some on
the rear "deck".  You could do some surface mounters if you don't want to
do much drilling, since no one'll probably see them back there anyway, and
focus them toward you.

As far as annoying others, at least I'm pretty conscious of when it's too
loud sitting in traffic.  If you need to, turn it down.  If you're not
moving, you don't have to override the wind.

Just watch out if you have Positive Earth (I think a '68 is negative, right?).

- Tab