RE: MGB and stereos

To: "'Bill Holt'" <lbcholt@one.net>
Subject: RE: MGB and stereos
From: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:16:29 -0400
Bill,

I like this idea. I've been having trouble deciding what to do as I do not
wish to put holes in the car. My 1968 has the original panels on the door
and they are in great shape! I would hate to damage them. Are the speakers
on your rear deck in speaker boxes? What size? Thanks for your reply, I
think you and George have steered me in the needed direction.

Frank
1968B with no sound...