Re: LEAKY NEW BRAKE MASTER CYL

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LEAKY NEW BRAKE MASTER CYL
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:40:21 -0700
George,

I had the same problem a number of years ago.  I went through about 3 or 4
new master cylinders before I got one that lasted.  I asked an lbc mechanic
friend about it and he said that he occasionally had the same problem.  I
guess we got a batch of Friday afternoon M/C's.  It wouldn't be so bad if it
wasn't such a pain to put in and rebleed all the wheel cylinders.  Not to
mention the chance of cross threading the fittings.

Good luck next time.

Dave 72 B