Re: Wire wheel rear end

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>,
Subject: Re: Wire wheel rear end
From: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:42:27 -0500
Greeting- May I put my two cents in here, I have owned both rostyle and wire
wheeled cars and although wires are not everyone's cup of tea I love the
look of wires and have found the maintenance to be minimal. They add  to the
overall value of the car. However I do prefer "Chrome" over "Painted" they
just look better. Painted however are easer to maintain in the fact that if
you get road chips on them, a can of gray spray paint fixes the problem.The
question I have is what about the front-end Craig ? Are you planning to
convert the front-end too?
kcmgb-70 MGB (wired)