Re: The Prince of Darkness is kicking my butt!!

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Prince of Darkness is kicking my butt!!
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:23:47 EDT
Hi,
I took the car to my local British Car gurus this morning....turns out I had
a corroded ground wire, and the ground was looking for somewhere to go, so it
decided on the starter solenoid.....apparently the starter solenoid and the
headlight switch share the same ground.

As far as the second horn, the mounting bolt was too long and caused the
diaghram within the horn to stop vibrating....therefore...no sound.

$48 and 1 hour later, all is well.  Thanks to those who responded!!

Nels Ferré
Lake Mary, FL

In a message dated 6/22/00 11:41:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,