Re: Alternator mounting parts needed

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Alternator mounting parts needed
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:01:52 -0600 (MDT)
Paul,  I took pictures of the plumbing as it goes though the fire wall
prior to removing the A/C from my GT parts car.  They are already
online at:
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mg-pictures/

The dryer wasn't installed when I got the car, nor the compressor.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren