Re: Sebring Kit

To: Edwin McCarroll <emccarroll@mco.edu>
Subject: Re: Sebring Kit
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:09:14 -0600 (MDT)
TPMG sells the kit.  Ithink it is ~800 for fenders, 100 for rear air dam,
and 130 for front air dam.  The kit is for a GT but the rear fenders can
be trimed.  I haven't tried them, cause I can't afford the attention that
this would probably draw from my insurace company.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari