Re: MGB Tonneau

To: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tonneau
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:13:02 -0700
I'm with you Dan!  There's no room for the anal retentive in the MG world.
There's constantly several little (or big) things wrong or not working or
not working properly at any given time.  It's like my wife says when she
watches Martha Stewart, "Who has the time to do all that stuff?"

It's nice to find out how it's supposed to be, but everybody has to do what
works for them!  That is part of the joy of these vehicles.

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster
swconley@foxinternet.net