Re: Service Manuals

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Service Manuals
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:35:11 -0400
For the fixes I've worked on, I used Bentley's manual, Haynes, and have
found interesting tid-bits in Lynch's Survival manual and Porter's book.

Frankly, after I learned the language from those manuals, some of the best
hints and guides have been from the list and privately, from specific
people from the list.

Bill
'76B